E.I.P. started this activity there are over 50 years, with the construction of Substations, and has been increasing it since 2005, through the internationalization also.
This sector covers:
• Construction and erection of Substations on a turn-key basis or under the scope of the HV/LV General Electric Installation;
• Carrying on special installations, namely the Conception and construction of VAV Underground Grids up to 400 kV;
• Maintenance of HV/VHV Substations and Switching Stations;
• Control and Protection equipment tests.
• High Voltage equipments tests;
• Engineering, manufacturing and supply of steel structures for Substations, in Portugal, where we are qualified by REN and EDP, as well as in several foreign countries where we carry on turn-key projects;
• The necessary support to Substation works in the different countries where EIP Group operates.
E.I.P. is qualified with the main Iberian Clients like REN, EDP, REFER, HIDROCANTÁBRICO, GAS NATURAL FENOSA, ACCIONA, GES, IBERDROLA among others, for Substations maintenance and construction and for HV/VHV underground conductors installation. It has its own teams of high skilled staff equipped to carry on with tests and commissioning in addition to their installation.